Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 12 January 2013

In the spotlight

My post for today is a card using a technique I hadn't used before. Once I had looked into how it was done it was really easy, definitly something I will do again. My card is a sample for MTTC blog.
I started with a piece of A4 card which I folded to make and A5, I used one of my dies to create the shape. I also used the die to create my first layer out of a pretty backing paper I had in my stash. I then used a smaller die from the same set, cut and embossed. I used one of my spectrum noir pens to colour the edge, and stamped out my image to make up my second layer. I then stamped my image again and using a small circle die I cut a section and coloured it. To finish my card I placed the circle cut out into place and added peel offs for decoration.

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are appreciated x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card..love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab hun, the perfect image for spotlighting!

    Have a great weekend
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sheila, love the shape and the colours.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sheila this is stunning, the image is perfect for the spotlight and the colours are lovely.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Sheila, I love your colours and the image is gorgeous. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors, Sheila! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete