Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 9 June 2012

Lilac and pink

This is definitley a girlie card and very simple to make. I placed a patterned backing paper leaving a border onto the base card. I took a piece of white smooth card ideal for stamping and stamped out the two outer images then masked them off before stamping the middle one. To give the images more interest I stamped them out again and cut out the dresses and layered them onto the main image. I simply added some peeloff strips before putting ribbon through the centre, then I placed some faux pearls and gems onto the card to finish. This is my entry for the stampalot challenge

5 comments:

  1. Lovely feminine card, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those dresses! And the colors are so soft and lovely! Gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card lovely soft colours, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sheila. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete